Congratulations! You just got hitched with the love of your life. The best time to know each other more is honeymoon travel, resulting in stronger bond shared by the two. So, where are you planning for your exotic honeymoon? Just pack your bags and think no more. Thailand is one of the best Destinations.
The ‘Vegas of the East’ is a much sought after country. Thailand comes as a perfect package for honeymoon, catering to all of your fantasies – gorgeous landscapes, blissful beaches, extravagant resorts right on the beach, splendid places to bring out the adventurer in you, scrumptious food for your taste buds, mind blowing fun through all night rocking parties – You name it and you get it!
That’s Thailand – an all-in-one enticing package which is quite affordable and really easy on your pocket.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Double sharing rooms in a 5 Star property in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Airport transfers on Private basis
- Intercity transfers as per Itinerary
- 3 Nights in Bangkok and 4 Nights in Phuket
- Bangkok City tour and Dinner Cruise
- Safari World with Indian Lunch
- Phuket City tour for 4 hours.
- Phi Phi Island tour with Indian Lunch. (National Park Entry Fee to be paid directly)
- Tour Transfers on Private basis
- Breakfast in hotel on all days
- Honeymoon Complements for the couple.
- Taxes, Toll, Parking and Driver Allowances
- Permits & camping fee (if any)
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance worth USD 50,000/ person
- Visa Application Fee and Documentation charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Return Airfare and Outbound travel to Destination.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- 5 Star property with
- Private Transfers
- Honeymoon Complements
- Awesome Priced Deal
Day 1 - Arrival, Airport transfers, Bangkok Hotel Check in, Day at Leisure.
Day 2 - Bangkok City tour.
Day 3 - Safari World with Indian Lunch.
Day 4 - Check out and transfers to Phuket, Arrival & Check into Hotel.
Day 5 - Phuket City tour. Evening at Leisure.
Day 6 - PHI PHI Island tour with Indian Lunch.
Day 7 - Day at Leisure.
Day 8 - Check out and proceed to Airport for Departure to Hyderabad.
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Capital City : Bangkok
Dial in Code : + 66
Currency : Thai Baht
Currency Value : 1 INR = 0.52 THB approx
Time Difference : 1 Hour ahead of Indian Standard Time (IST)
Spoken Languages : Isan, Kam, Mueang, Pak Tai
English : Widely Spoken
Crime Record : Moderately Safe
Weather : Sunny for 320+ Days
Temperature : 28 C to 36 C
Monsoon : June to September
Low Season : June to October
Visa on Arrival for Indians : Yes @ THB 2000
Main Airport : Suvarnabhumi (Bangkok), Don Meaung (Bangkok), Phuket, Krabi, Koh Samui
Indian cuisine : Yes, Available
Vegetarian : Yes Available widely
Must Try : Coconut, Tuk-Tuk Rides, (Rickshaws), Thai Massage - Famous Body Massage parlours
Activities of Interest : Shopping, Adventure Sports, Temple visits, Trekking, Photography