One of the most popular travel destinations in the world, Thailand offers visitors a wealth of unique opportunities for adventure and active travel to suit all types. Explore the lesser seen side of bustling Bangkok, get out of the city on one several interesting day trips, explore regional cuisine and exercise it off at the same time on a food & bike tour, get under the surface of popular Chiang Mai, go beach hopping down the country's coastline or explore beautiful Kanchanaburi province, or most stunning beaches, spectacular looking sites and massage parlours apart from a True destination for Shopping.
Located in the Indochinese peninsula of Southeast Asia, Thailand is bordered by the Gulf of Thailand. Our Thailand tour packages take the travellers through a plethora of shopping malls, temples, wildlife sanctuaries, bars and pubs, and tropical beaches and help them explore the destination to a great extent. Hop on a tour to Thailand, and enjoy a sojourn amidst clear white sand and turquoise waters to satisfy your thirst for an experience that is unmatchable.
Book our following itineraries in the table to plan a perfect trip to Thailand.
What is included in the tour
- 4 Nights 5 Days Package for couple
- Twin sharing accommodation with Breakfast
- Airport Transfers on private basis
- 2 Nights KRABI and 2 Nights BANGKOK
- Half Day KRABI City tour
- Phi Phi Island Tour with Indian Lunch
- Bangkok city tour - Half Day
- Half Day Shopping time (Transfers are provided)
- Includes all taxes, Toll, Parking and entrance tickets
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance worth USD 50,000/ person
- Assistance in Visa Application documentation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Visa Fee - Shall be paid at the time of application
- National Park entry Fee - Mandatory to be paid directly by client. THB 400
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect - prior to departure
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Portage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Private Tours for Exclusivity
- Explore Thailand's largest Island KRABI
- 360 degree coverage of Cities with City Tours
- Shopping Tour in Bangkok
- Perfect time Management with Leisure
Day 1 - Arrival in KRABI city, Get picked up and transferred to Hotel. Check in at Leisure
Day 2 - Phi Phi Island tour with Indian Lunch. Krabi City tour for Half Day. Recommended to explore on your own.
Day 3 - Check out and proceed to airport for Bangkok Flight. Arrive in Bangkok and get transferred to Hotel.
Check in and Evening optional Dinner Cruise
Day 4 - Safari World and Marina Park - Full Day with Indian Lunch
Day 5 - Bangkok City tour - Half Day. Check out. Half day Shopping tour. Proceed to Airport for India Departure.