Defining Spain is as difficult as describing one of the masterpieces of its many artists. From obsessions like bull fighting, flamenco and football to surreal art & architecture, the Spanish canvas is unique and varied. Add the snow-capped Pyrenees in the north and sun drenched beaches in the South, and words will completely fail you!
Explore the land that lives on high spirits and believes in enjoying life to the fullest. Find your solace here and be charmed to keep coming back here, again and again! Cinematic coastlines, dramatic landscapes and unrivalled skylines, is what makes Spain stand out. Spain is an exotic country that boasts of a vibrant heritage, relaxed lifestyle, friendly inhabitants, world-famous festivities and a lip-smacking cuisine that compliments the culture and its people. Explore Spain and the various adventures it has to offer as part of our incredible tailor-made tour! This sun-kissed land is beautiful with an extremely charming atmosphere and ambience that attracts travellers and leisure lovers. The architectural specimens are so many and can be found in every corner of the country.
Here at AVNI Holidays, Spain holiday packages are intricately tailor-made to provide you a perfect vacation. Travelling is known to bring people together as we grow with every tour. The handcrafted online Spain tour packages for family are made with a motto to celebrate the bond of the family. The idea of travel, explore and celebrate is reflected in every tour that we undertake!
What is included in the tour
- 12 Nights 13 Days Package for Couple
- Accommodation on Twin sharing with Breakfast
- 3 Nights Madrid + 3 Nights Barcelona + 2 Nights Ibiza + 2 Nights Sevilla + 2 Nights Costa Brava
- Airport Transfers in Madrid/ Barcelona
- Barcelona City tour + Madrid City tour + Sevilla City Tour
- Self Drive Car in Barcelona for 3 days to Costa Brava
- Train tickets between Inter city transfers.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance worth USD 50,000/ person
- Flamenco Show in Madrid/ Sevilla
- Assistance of Visa Documentation
- Local Taxes, Toll, Parking and Driver Allowances
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Return Airfare and Outbound travel to Destination.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Flamenco Show (Cultural Dance Performance)
Bullet Hi Speed Train transfers saves time and gives a Scenic Experience
Central location Hotels for comfort
Self Drive vehicle to Costa Brava
Day 1 - Arrive in Madrid and get transferred to Hotel. Check in and free for the day
Day 2 - Madrid City tour
Day 3 - Madrid City tour + Flamenco Show
Day 4 - Check out and proceed to Sevilla, Check in and Night Life walking tour
Day 5 - Sevilla City tour. Evening free.
Day 6 - Check out and proceed to Barcelona by Train. Check in & Free for the day.
Day 7 - Barcelona City tour. Full Day
Day 8 - Barcelona City tour. Full Day
Day 9 - Check out and proceed to Costa brava by Self Drive Vehicle. Arrive, Check in
Day 10 - At Leisure
Day 11 - Check out and Proceed to Ibiza thru Barcelona. (Leave Vehicle) and Fly to Ibiza
Day 12 - Day at Leisure. Explore Ibiza on your own.
Day 13 - Check out and fly to Madrid/ Barcelona to take flight to India departure
Spain, a country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and an intact Roman aqueduct. Catalonia’s capital, Barcelona, is defined by Antoni Gaudí’s whimsical modernist landmarks like the Sagrada Família church.
Capital City : Madrid
Dial in Code : + 34
Currency : Euro
Time Difference : 4 hrs 30 mins behind Indian Standard Time (IST)
Currency Value : 1 Eur = 71.50 INR approx. (Euros are accepted widely)
Spoken Languages : Spanish
English : Manageable, Spoken
Crime Record : Completely Safe
Weather : Sunny for 300+ Days
Temperature : 18 C to 32 C
Monsoon : July to October
Low Season : June to November
Visa on Arrival for Indians : No
Main Airport : Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Ibiza, Canary Islands, Valentia
Indian cuisine : Yes, Available
Vegetarian : Yes Available widely
Must Try : Local Festivals, Wines, Night Life, Food
Activities of Interest : Adventure Sports, Winery visits, Mountain Trekking, Photography