Shiv represents the Supreme Consciousness and Yog represents union. ShivYog thus is the state of being merged with the infinite consciousness. To know more about healing the mind, body & soul and about life transformation solutions visit this website’s pages. The founder of ShivYog is Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand is the Master of Ancient Indian Healing, who is currently sharing the sacred secrets of healing for overall life transformation.
Dr. Shivanand says, the journey from finite to infinite is one that every human being should make. However, he says that this amazing journey cannot be made in one leap. Shiv Yog says there are many stages one has to pass through before achieving self-realization.
Upcoming Event Navratri Shiv-Shakti Sadhana in Hyderabad, India commencing from September 29th to October 7th
What is included in the tour
9 Nights Stay in designated rooms on Twin Sharing Basis.
Additional person would be charged extra.
Access to all Facilities of Property.
Access to Shuttle at designated times operated by operator.
Facilities include: 1 Mattress per person, Drinking water, Fan, Hot Water, Campus Security, 2 Chairs a Table, Charging Points, Mosquito Repellent etc.
GST Included unless specified
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel to Event Venue unless opted for Paid Shuttle Service
- Any up gradation in Airline class or room category and is chargable basis
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to Check in unless paid in full.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure circumstances during the tour/ stay including cancellation charges.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, Additional mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Room Service is not included and chargable
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘price includes’ column.
- In case of Non Availability/ Excess booking, Refund would be processed in 2 working days from the date of booking. Otherwise, Bookings made are Non Refundable.
- Any Meals other than those mentioned. Available at the cost to be paid directly
- Additional facilities would be made available on request at an extra cost.
Close to Classic Convention Center (Venue for Shiv Yog)
Access to all Facilities of the Property as mentioned
Taxes is Included and calculated at the time of check out.
Early Check in and Late Check Out (Subject to Availability)
Accommodation from 28th September to 7th October
28th September - Check in into rooms. Settle down. Evening free
29th September - Visit to Convention Center for Shivir
30th September - Visit to Convention Center for Shivir
01st October - Visit to Convention Center for Shivir
02nd October - Visit to Convention Center for Shivir
03rd October - Visit to Convention Center for Shivir
04th October - Visit to Convention Center for Shivir
05th October - Visit to Convention Center for Shivir
06th October - Visit to Convention Center for Shivir
07th October - Visit to Convention Center for Shivir. Check out and Disburse as per return plans.