Shirdi is a town in the state of Maharashtra, in western India. It's known as the former home of revered spiritual leader Sai Baba, and as a major pilgrimage site. Devotees gather daily at the Sai Baba Temple complex to honor his legacy. Here, the Samadhi Mandir shrine has an ornate marble statue of Sai Baba, alongside his tomb. Close by are Dwarkamai, a mosque where Sai Baba once lived, and tree-lined Lendi Garden.
What is included in the tour
- Return air fare in economy class
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing
- Airport transfers to Hotel and Temple
- 1 Entry Darshanam ticket
- Visit to local temples in and Museum
- Includes Local Taxes, Toll, Parking, Driver Allowances etc.
- Manager for the group to handle logistics
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Any detour in itinerary
- Special Temple Seva, or Entry
- Travel Insurance
- Darshanam Ticket
- 1 Night Stay in Shiridi
- Fixed Pricing of air fare
- Day 1 - Departure to Shiridi. Arrive and check into hotel. Get fresh and proceed to Temple
- Darshanam of Deity and return back to hotel by evening.
- Day 2 - Check out hotel. Visit to local temples. Get dropped at airport for return departure.