If you are looking for an incredible vacation in Russia full of discoveries and memorable impressions, we are here to offer you our handpicked tours and excursions specially designed to bring out the best in the country of innumerable merits. Our multi day tour itineraries include everything to make your stay as comfortable as can be: private arrival and departure transfers, accommodation of chosen category, professional guide service and transportation according to the program and all admission fees. Should you decide to change the contents of the tour, just contact our managers who will be delighted to prepare a custom made program according to your preferences.
Just imagine seeing bustling Moscow, artistic St. Petersburg, historic Kazan, and any of a dozen other exotic destinations on a journey to Russia as far afield as the vast Siberia, or the virgin lands of the Russian Far East. The most comprehensive tours in Russia can be found in one place. That’s right, your best source for a Russia tour is with a company that knows the country... us! With so many natural and manmade wonders to see and profound local expertise, any of our Russian tours will be your once-in-a-lifetime journey!
What is included in the tour
- 7 Nights accommodation with breakfast
- Airport and Local Transfers by comfortable bus
- European language speaking guide during the tour
- Lunches at restaurant "Hard Rock Cafe", in Sergiev Posad and in Petergof.
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Economy class Sapsan speed train ticket Moscow-St.Petersburg
- Comprehensive Travel insurance of USD 50,000/ person
- Foreign Passport registration fee, VISA related Documentation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00%. (Applicable on Billing)
- Tips, Guide charges, Tourism Tax (To be paid directly by guest)
- Airfare and Visa fees unless mentioned.
- Hotel room category upgradation/ Extra Bed charges or room service.
- Increase in the ROE leading to an increase in land arrangements.
- Expense due to route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure.
- Portarage, Laundry, Telephone, Shopping, Wines & Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Premium Selected Properties
- Personalised Tours with Tour Manager
- Exclusive coverage of Russian State Architecture and culture
- Coach transfers with Guide on board
- Day 1 - Arrival to Moscow. Transfer to hotel. Day at leisure.
- Day 2 - Panoramic city sightseeing tour. Evening at leisure.
- Day 3 - Full day Sergiev Posad tour. Visiting Trinity - St.Sergius Lavra,
- Day 4 - Check out. Transfer to train station for speed SAPSAN train to St.Petersburg.
- Arrival to St.Petersburg.
- Day 5 - Panoramic city sightseeing tour including visit to St.lsaac Cathedral
- Day 6 - Hermitage tour. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 7 - Full day Petergof tour - Visit to Grand Palace and Lower park with fountains cascade.
- Day 8 - Check out and proceed to Moscow Airport by Train/ St Petersburg Airport for india departure
Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow's Bolshoi and St. Petersburg's Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection
Capital City : Moscow
Dial in Code : + 7
Currency : Russian Rubel
Time Difference : 3 Hours Behind of Indian Standard Time (IST)
Currency Value : 1 INR = 1.1 Rubel approx
Spoken Languages : Russian
English : Sparingly Spoken (managable)
Crime Record : Moderately Safe
Weather : Sunny for 150+ Days
Temperature : 2 C to 26 C
Monsoon : July to October
Low Season : June to October
Visa on Arrival for Indians : No
Main Airport : Moscow, St Petersburg
Indian cuisine : Yes, Available
Vegetarian : Yes Available widely
Must Try : Amusement Parks, Zoo, Casinos, Night Life, Liquor
Activities of Interest : Shopping, Skii Resorts, Hot Springs, Trekking, Photography