Hampi is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in India located near Hospet town in the Karnataka state, India. Among the attractions of Hampi are beautiful temples, ruins of palaces, remains of aquatic structures, ancient market streets, royal pavilions, bastions, royal platforms, treasury buildings... the list is practically endless. Hampi is a backpacker's paradise, the same way a pilgrim's delight.
Hampi is an ancient village in the south Indian state of Karnataka. It’s dotted with numerous ruined temple complexes from the Vijayanagara Empire. On the south bank of the River Tungabhadra is the 7th-century Hindu Virupaksha Temple, near the revived Hampi Bazaar. A carved stone chariot stands in front of the huge Vittala Temple site. Southeast of Hampi, Daroji Bear Sanctuary is home to the Indian sloth bear.
What is included in the tour
- Return Airfare Ex Hyderabad/ Bangalore in Economy Class
- Airport transfers on a Private basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation on a double sharing basis
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Breakfast for 2 days
- 2 Bottles of mineral water by hotel daily
- Room includes tea/coffee maker
- Access to all facilities and amenities of the hotel during the stay
- Half day sightseeing trip to Old Goa, churches, Miramar Beach and Mangeshi Temple
- All local taxes included
- Guide for a day
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare to Destination
- Gratuities or Tips.
- Entrance fees or camera fees.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch and Other meals not mentioned in Itinerary
- Tourism Tax if any.
- Comfortable Accommodation
- All taxes and surcharges included
- One half day sight-seeing tour
- Complimentary mineral water and snacks replenished everyday.
- Perfect tour for solo travellers, couples and families
- Day 1 - Arrive Vidyanagar and get transferred to Hampi Hotel. Check in and Evening free for the day
- Day 2 - City tour of Hampi - Full Day
- Day 3 - Check out and proceed to airport for Departure to Origin