Turkey is the land of surreal landscapes, great cities, ancient historical empires and delectable cuisine that will leave you wanting for more! Explore the wondrous cave formations of Cappadocia and the white terraces of Pamukkale. Discover rich culture and experience a slice of Turkey on this tour! The middle-eastern country of Istanbul beckons travellers to plan a vacation to this multicultural wonderland.
Travellers can choose from a 2 nights 3 days Turkey Istanbul holiday packages to witness the best of this country within a short period of time. The versatile country of Turkey has a lot in store for all types of travellers be it honeymooners, families, or solo travellers.
What is included in the tour
- 10 Nights 11 Days Package
- Accommodation on Twin sharing with Breakfast
- 4 Nights Istanbul, 2 Nights in Antalya, 2 Nights in Cappadocia, 2 Nights in Pammukale
- Airport Transfers on private basis
- Istanbul City tour + Antalya City Tour + Cappadocia City Tour + Pammukkale city tour
- Day visit to Burche - Ski Resort from Istanbul
- Full day Shopping time in Istanbul at Taxim Square
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance worth USD 50,000/ person
- Assistance in Documentation of Visa processing
- Boating trip in Antalya.
- Hot air Ballooning in Cappadocia - including transfers
- Includes Toll, Parking, Taxes, Allowances etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Return Airfare and Outbound travel to Destination.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Hot Air Ballooning Experience
Day visit to Ski Resort
Multi Geographical and Climatic Experiences
Visiting to 3 World Heritage UNESCO Heritage sites
Premium Hotels Accommodation
Day 1 - Arrive in Istanbul. Proceed to Hotel and check into hotel. Evening free for the day
Day 2 - Proceed to Istanbul City tour.
Day 3 - Proceed to Istanbul City tour. Bospharus Cruise in evening
Day 4 - Day trip to Burche. Ski Resort.
Day 5 - Check out and proceed to Antalya - Beach Destination. Check into Hotel
Day 6 - Boating tour.
Day 7 - Check out and proceed to Cappadocia. check in and Day at Leisure.
Day 8 - Hot Air Ballooning. City tour in the day. Pubbing in Night.
Day 9 - Check out and Proceed to Pamukkale. Check in and rest for the day.
Day 10 - City tour and visit to Sulpher Springs. Evening free for the day.
Day 11 - Check out and proceed to Istanbul airport for Departure to India.
Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Topkapı Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
Capital City : Ankara
Dial in Code : + 90
Currency : Turkish Lira
Currency Value : 1 Lira = 14 INR approx
Time Difference : 2 Hour 30 mins Behind of Indian Standard Time (IST)
Spoken Languages : Turkish
English : Oftenly Spoken
Crime Record : Moderately Safe
Weather : Sunny for 240+ Days
Temperature : 8 C to 32 C
Monsoon : June to September
Low Season : November to March
Visa on Arrival for Indians : No
Main Airport : Atatuk Istanbul
Indian cuisine : Yes, Available
Vegetarian : Yes Available widely
Must Try : Hot Air Ballooning, Turkish bath, Shopping Street
Activities of Interest : Shopping, Adventure Sports, Heritage visits, Trekking, Photography