Wiggle your toes in the pristine white sands, toss them between your feet and let the gushing waves of the ocean keep your mind at an optimum relaxed level. Could leisure be any more perfect than the one we experience in Maldives? The lovely ambience and the soothing aura are brought together as a perfect match for the heavenly bond that you share with the love of your life. At AVNI Holidays, Maldives Packages from India are intricately tailor-made to provide you a perfect vacation. Travelling is known to bring people together as we grow with every tour. A special tour with your better half can get extra special with our Maldives honeymoon packages.
The shades of the dusks and dawns of this land are remarkable like a painting. Painted in perfect strokes of green and blue with whole new aqua and turquoise shades, this land is a picture-perfect destination to capture your memories of new beginnings. While hunting for the best Maldives honeymoon packages, the grace of romance easily seeps into the heart. We empower you to make the most fascinating memories with us and invite you to relish our legacy to travel, explore and celebrate life.
What is included in the tour
- 4 Night accommodation with Breakfast and Dinners
- Airport Transfers by Speedboat
- Includes Toll, Parking, Allowances etc
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance worth USD 50,000/ person
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Return Airfare and Outbound travel to Destination.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Pristine Beach Resort Experience.
Breakfast and Dinners included
Upgrade to Higher Class room (Subject to availability)
Speedboat airport transfers
Day 1 - Arrival in Male, Get transferred to Hotel. Check in and Evening free for the day
Day 2 - Day at Leisure
Day 3 - Day at Leisure
Day 4 - Day at Leisure
Day 5 - Check out and Proceed for Airport for Indian Departure.
Maldives Destination Information
The Maldives is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. The capital, Malé, has a busy fish market, restaurants and shops on the main road, Majeedhee Magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also known as Friday Mosque) made of carved white coral.
Capital City : Male
Dial in Code : + 94
Currency : Maldivian Rupayah
Time Difference : 30 mins behind Indian Standard Time (IST)
Currency Value : 1 MLR = 4.50 INR approx. (USD is accepted widely)
Spoken Languages : Maldivian
English : Widely Spoken
Crime Record : Completely Safe
Weather : Sunny for 320+ Days
Temperature : 28 C to 36 C
Monsoon : June to September
Low Season : June to October
Visa on Arrival for Indians : Yes @ USD 20
Main Airport : Male
Indian cuisine : Yes, Available
Vegetarian : Yes Available widely
Must Try : Coconut, Beach Tourism
Activities of Interest : Adventure Sports, Temple visits, Trekking, Photography