Amritsar is a city in the northwestern Indian state of Punjab, 28 kilometers from the border with Pakistan. At the center of its walled old town, the gilded Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib) is the holiest gurdwara (religious complex) of the Sikh religion. It’s at the end of a causeway, surrounded by the sacred Amrit Sarovar tank (lake), where pilgrims bathe.
What is included in the tour
- Return air fare in economy class
- 2 night accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing
- Airport transfers to Hotel and Temple
- 1 day city tour of Bhubaneshwar
- 1 Special Entry Darshanam ticket
- Visit to local temples and beach during the city tour.
- Includes Local Taxes, Toll, Parking, Driver Allowances etc.
- Manager for the group to handle logistics
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Any detour in itinerary
- Special Temple Seva, or Entry
- Travel Insurance
- Darshanam (Entry) Ticket
- 2 Night Stay closer to the Shrine.
- Fixed Pricing of air fare
- Manager to support the guests.
Day 1 - Departure to Bhubaneshwar. Arrive and check into hotel. Get fresh and Evening free for the day
Day 2 - Proceed to Puri Temple for Darshanam of Deity and return back to hotel in by evening. Enroute visit to beach
Day 3 - Check out hotel. Half day city tour. Get dropped at airport for return departure.