With its beautiful beaches and captivating culture, it is no surprise that Egypt has fast become a favourite holiday destination for many. Find your perfect Egypt holiday with us and book at best prices. If you fancy kicking back in the sunshine, cocktail in hand, Sharm el Sheikh or Hurghada offers the perfect spot. These resorts in Egypt also offer many 5 star holidays. Dip your toes in the clear waters of the Red Sea or indulge in one of the luxurious on-site spas found in many of the area’s hotels.
Holidays to Egypt spell the ultimate in relaxation for visitors needing a blast of sun, particularly if you choose one of the stunning all-inclusive hotels which line its' shores. Culture vultures shouldn’t miss a chance to delve deep into Egypt’s fascinating history. Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo for mummified remains of ancient kings. Luxor is home to the famed Valley of the Kings and Temple of Karnak, the largest ancient religious site in the world. Explore the region and see thousands of years of history right before your eyes. Whether your passion lies in sightseeing and exploring or you’d rather stick to the beach, our Fantastic deals to Egypt provide the ideal escape.
What is included in the tour
- 08 Days and 07 Nights Package for group
- Twin sharing accommodation with Breakfast
- Lunches and Dinner in restaurants
- 3 Nights Accommodation on Nile Cruise (Full Board)
- 2 Nights in Cairo with Breakfast
- Full day visit to Great pyramids of Giza, Sphinx
- Visit to Papyrus Fair, Perfume Factory and Cotton Shop
- Visit to Egyptian Museum and Khal El Khalili Bazaar
- 2 Nights on Sleeper with Breakfast and Dinners. Train Cairo - Aswan - Luxor - Cairo
- Airport transfers and Tours on Coach Basis
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance worth USD 50,000/ person
- Tour Guide Services all thru the tour.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00%. (Applicable on Billing)
- Tips, Guide charges, Tourism Tax (To be paid directly by guest)
- Airfare and Visa fees unless mentioned.
- Hotel room category upgradation/ Extra Bed charges or room service.
- Increase in the ROE leading to an increase in land arrangements.
- Expense due to route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure.
- Portarage, Laundry, Telephone, Shopping, Wines & Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Premium Properties with All meals
- Visit to Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx
- Personal Tour Manager for the tour
- Visit to Local markets
- Cruise experience over River Nile
Day 1 - Arrive in Cairo, Get transferred to Hotel. Day at Leisure
Day 2 - Full day visit to Great Pyramids, Local Markets
Day 3 - Check out and proceed to Train transfers Aswan
Day 4 - Arrive and proceed to Philae Temple, High Dam, Nile Cruise Check in
Day 5 - Nile Cruising - Option tour of Abu Simbel. Afternoon visit to Kom Ombo Temple
Day 6 - Nile Cruising - Visit Edfu Temple, Sail to Luxor
Day 7 - Arrive in Luxor, Visit valley of Kings, Luxor Temple, Queen Hatchepsut, Overnight train to Cairo
Day 8 - Arrive Cario. Get fresh and proceed to Airport for departure to India