The 2019 Cricket World Cup (officially ICC Cricket World Cup 2019) is the 12th edition of the Cricket World Cup, scheduled to be hosted by England and Wales, from 30 May to 14 July 2019. The hosting rights were awarded in April 2006, after England and Wales withdrew from the bidding to host the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup, which was held in Australia and New Zealand. The first match will be played at The Oval while the final will be played at Lord's. It is the fifth time that the Cricket World Cup will be held in England and Wales, following the 1975, 1979, 1983 and 1999 World Cups.
The format for the tournament will be a single group of ten teams, with each team playing the other nine teams, and the top four teams progressing to a knockout stage of semi-finals and a final. The ten team tournament has gained criticism due to the lack of Associate teams in the tournament. Given the increase of the Test playing nations from 10 to 12, with the admission of Ireland and Afghanistan in June 2017, it will be the first World Cup to be contested without all of the Test playing nations being present, and after the elimination of all the Associate teams at the qualifying tournament, this will be also be the first World Cup to feature no Associate members.
Following Package includes 2 India Playing Stadium Matches Tickets
INDIA Vs NEW ZEALAND
INDIA VS PAKISTAN
What is included in the tour
- Hotel stay in Birmingham and Manchester on twin sharing
- 2 Nights in Birmingham + 2 Nights in Manchester + 3 Nights in London
- Airport transfers and Inter city tours on Coach basis
- Stadium transfers for scheduled matches in Package
- Bronze Match Tickets for 2 Matches - India with New Zealand and Pakistan
- Full day city tour of Birmingham, Manchester and London
- Assistance of Tour Manager during the tour
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance of USD 50,000/ person
- Local taxes, toll, parking and Driver Allowances
- AVNI Holidays Sports Kit (Value service)
- UK Visa Fee and Assistance for processing
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00%. (Applicable on Billing)
- Tips, Guide charges, Tourism Tax (To be paid directly by guest)
- Airfare and Visa fees unless mentioned.
- Hotel room category upgradation/ Extra Bed charges or room service.
- Increase in the ROE leading to an increase in land arrangements.
- Expense due to route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure.
- Portarage, Laundry, Telephone, Shopping, Wnes & Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- India playing Cricket Match Tickets
INDIA Vs NEW ZEALAND and INDIA VS PAKISTAN
- Inter transfers all through the tour
- Tour Manager for Coordination
- Visa Assistance
- Day 1 - Arrive in London and Proceed Birmingham. Day at Leisure.
- Day 2 - Morning city tour. Proceed to Stadium for Cricket Match
- Day 3 - Check out and Proceed to Manchester. Check in and Evening at Leisure
- Day 4 - Morning city tour. Proceed to Stadium for Cricket Match
- Day 5 - Check out and Proceed to London by Coach. On Arrival, check into Hotel.
- Day 6 - London City tour.
- Day 7 - London City tour
- Day 8 - Check out and proceed to airport for Departure to India