AVNI Holidays introduces a new era of travel experience to the Indian business & leisure travellers by bringing together a range of world class services. As your travel partners, we envision an enriching experience for you in everything that we do. As your Itinerary managers, we ensure customised travelling at your convenience. And as your Event coordinators, we execute events with professional experience & expertise.
China Refrigeration is one of the leading exhibitions in the world for refrigeration, air-conditioning, heating and ventilation, frozen food processing, packaging and storage. It features a wide range of exhibits, with the latest advances in technologies reflecting the most significant developments and achievements in the industry. China Refrigeration is an ideal marketplace for the companies in the industry to launch the latest products, technologies and to find what they want, for professionals to buy, sell and build up business network. Also various seminars will be held covering the latest and hottest topics in HVAC&R industry.
On the whole the organisers welcomed on the 3 days of the fair, from 12. April to 14. April 2017, about 1217 exhibitors from 33 countries and 61077 visitors from 107 countries on the China Refrigeration in Shanghai. The China Refrigeration will take place on 3 days from Tuesday, 09. April to Thursday, 11. April 2019 in Shanghai.
What is included in the tour
- Return Airfare in Economy Class
- 4 Star Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
- All meals are in Guangzhou (Indian) (Breakfast and Dinners)
- Entry to Expo for 4 days
- 2 Half day City Tours
- All transfers and tours in AC Coach
- Services of Tour Manager during the trip
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance of USD 50,000/ person
- Taxes, toll, Parking, Driver Allowances etc
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00%. (Applicable on Billing)
- Tips, Guide charges, Tourism Tax (To be paid directly by guest)
- Airfare and Visa fees unless mentioned.
- Hotel room category upgradation/ Extra Bed charges or room service.
- Increase in the ROE leading to an increase in land arrangements.
- Expense due to route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure.
- Portarage, Laundry, Telephone, Shopping, Wnes & Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Stay in Deluxe 4 Star Properties
- Indian Meals through out the tour (Vegetarian)
- Expo Entry and support during the trip
- Experience tour manager
- Day 1 - Arrival and get transferred to Hotel. Check in and Free for the day
- Day 2 - Full Day Expo
- Day 3 - Full Day Expo. Evening City tour
- Day 4 - Full Day Expo. Evening City tour
- Day 5 - Expo, Check out and proceed to airport.