AVNI Holidays introduces a new era of travel experience to the Indian business & leisure travellers by bringing together a range of world class services. As your travel partners, we envision an enriching experience for you in everything that we do. As your Itinerary managers, we ensure customised travelling at your convenience. And as your Event coordinators, we execute events with professional experience & expertise.
Canton Fair (China Import and Export Fair) is the largest trade fair with the largest scale, the most complete exhibit variety, the broadest distribution of overseas buyers and the greatest business turnover held in Guangzhou(Canton) China. More than 25,000 exhibitors, about 200,000 buyers will attend the fair at China Import and Export Complex twice a year(124th press release).
Fair is divided into three phases. Phase 1 focuses on electrical and electronic products, building Materials, industrial products. Phase 2 focuses on such labour-intensive products as groceries, ornaments, gifts, and furniture. Phase 3 focuses on clothing, footwear, bags... and food medicine that such as use on people.
What is included in the tour
- Return Airfare in Economy Class
- 4 Star Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
- All meals in Guangzhou (Indian)
- Entry to Expo for 4 days
- 2 Half day City Tours
- All transfers and tours in AC Coach
- Services of Tour Manager during the trip
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance of USD 50,000/ person
- Taxes, toll, Parking, Driver Allowances etc
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00%. (Applicable on Billing)
- Tips, Guide charges, Tourism Tax (To be paid directly by guest)
- Airfare and Visa fees unless mentioned.
- Hotel room category upgradation/ Extra Bed charges or room service.
- Increase in the ROE leading to an increase in land arrangements.
- Expense due to route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure.
- Portarage, Laundry, Telephone, Shopping, Wnes & Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Stay in Deluxe 4 Star Properties
- Indian Meals through out the tour
- Expo Entry and support during the trip
- Experience tour manager
- Day 1 - Arrival and get transferred to Hotel. Check in and Free for the day
- Day 2 - Full Day Expo
- Day 3 - Full Day Expo. Evening City tour
- Day 4 - Full Day Expo. Evening City tour
- Day 5 - Expo, Check out and proceed to airport.
China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. Shanghai is a skyscraper-studded global financial center. The iconic Great Wall of China runs east-west across the country's north.
Capital City : Beijing
Dial in Code : + 86
Currency : Renminbi
Currency Value : 1 Ren = 10.52 INR approx
Time Difference : 2 Hour ahead of Indian Standard Time (IST)
Spoken Languages : Mandarian
English : Struggling. Need a Translator
Crime Record : Moderately Safe
Weather : Sunny for 320+ Days
Temperature : 24 C to 36 C
Monsoon : June to September
Low Season : June to October
Visa on Arrival for Indians : NO
Main Airport : Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou
Indian cuisine : Yes, Available selectively
Vegetarian : Yes Available Selectively
Must Try : Shopping, Gadgets, Photography, Sea Food
Activities of Interest : Shopping, Adventure Sports, Temple visits, Trekking, Photography