Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country, famous for its beaches, rivers, pagodas and lively cities. These factors make travelers book Vietnam tour packages for vacations. Perfect for family trips, these packages can be customized as per pockets and preferences of vacationers.
Major destinations visited with Vietnam family holiday packages include Hanoi (capital city), Ha Long Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho, My Tho, Tra Su, Nha Trang, and Chau Doc. By availing these packages, tourists are assured of an organized vacation as well as have a detailed idea of everyday schedule of their trip with itineraries. The best sightseeing attractions in Vietnam include Hoan Kiem Lake, Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Vinh Trang pagoda, stilt houses, and Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Other important places include Pearl farm, Surprise cave, Floating Villages and Fish Farms, One Pillar Pagoda, Cu Chi Tunnels, Notre Dame Cathedral, Tortoise Island, Wild Birds Sanctuary, and Ho Chi Minh Square.
What is included in the tour
- 5 Nights Accommodation including 1 night overnight on Board in Halong Bay with private cabin in twin sharing, using in-house English speaking guide.
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicles (except transfer Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi)
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi (Private transfer if request, surcharge will be applied)
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- All sightseeing tickets as mentioned in the program
- Meals as indicated in the program
- English or Mandarin speaking guide as itinerary
- Complimentary mineral water on vehicle
What is NOT included in the tour
- Govt Tax of 5.00%. (Applicable on Billing)
- Tips, Guide charges, Tourism Tax (To be paid directly by guest)
- Airfare and Visa fees unless mentioned.
- Hotel room category upgradation/ Extra Bed charges or room service.
- Increase in the ROE leading to an increase in land arrangements.
- Expense due to route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable Forced Majeure.
- Portarage, Laundry, Telephone, Shopping, Wnes & Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
5 Nights in Vietnam
Indian Meals all through the tour
Trip to Mekong Delta
Tour Manager Services
- Day 1 - Arrive in Hanoi. Get transferred to hotel and check in. Evening Leisure
- Day 2 - Hanoi City Tour
- Day 3 - Check out and proceed to Over Night Cruise in Halong Bay.
- Day 4 - Check out and proceed back to Hanoi
- Day 5 - Full day trip to Mekong Delta
- Day 6 - Check out and proceed to airport for return departure
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the Củ Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
Capital City : Hanoi
Dial in Code : + 84
Currency : V Dong
Currency Value : 1 INR = 325.52 Dong approx
Time Difference : 1 hour 30 mins ahead of Indian Standard Time (IST)
Spoken Languages : Vietnamase
English : Rarely Spoken
Crime Record : Moderately Safe
Weather : Sunny for 300+ Days
Temperature : 28 C to 34 C
Monsoon : June to September
Low Season : June to October
Visa on Arrival for Indians : No
Main Airport : Ho Chi Mint City, Hanoi, Santa Barbara
Indian cuisine : Yes, Available
Vegetarian : Yes Available widely
Must Try : Coconut, Paddy Fields,
Activities of Interest : Shopping, Adventure Sports, Temple visits, Trekking, Photography